#executive #masters #program
The Leader in Coach Training for Professionals with Graduate Degrees
College of Executive Coaching provides personal and executive coach training, coaching services and sophisticated leadership development programs to professionals in convenient locations or via a 100% Distance Learning Option. The Advanced Certified Personal and Executive Coach (ACPEC) Certification Program is accepting applicants. All our courses count toward the certification requirements.
College of Executive Coaching Benefits:
- Comprehensive personal and executive post-graduate coach training for professionals transitioning to coaching who hold graduate degrees
- Continuing Education Credit for Coaches, Psychologists, MFTs, Counselors, RNs, Social Workers and HR Professionals
- Sophisticated, individualized leadership development for executives
- Extensive practice and feedback on your coaching technique
- Individual courses, mentor coaching and a certificate training program
- Convenient Coaching Programs – get coached by telephone from your home or office
- read more >
Steps to Become a Certified Coach
Here are the steps to become a certified coach through the College of Executive Coaching:
Option 1. Attend a Six-Day Intensive followed by a series of telecourses. All your in-person training is conducted in six days (and this way you complete 44 hours in just one week so it is efficient) and all the remaining courses are completed via Telecourses and a few DVDs.
Option 2. Attend all your courses 100% Distance Learning. You potentially save $1,000s on hotel and airfare and you learn from the convenience of your home or office. You attend a special course called Coaching Essentials, which is only for the 100% Distance Learning Students. This small group…
I researched all the available coach training programs in North America and found that CEC had the most credible, qualified and accomplished faculty. During the course, the quality of the training surpassed my already high expectations. The stringent entrance requirements resulted in a highly professional and exceptional group of participants that made the learning environment fun rewarding.
Todd Kettner, Ph.D. Vancouver, Canada