Professional Time, Talent, and Expertise
to Build a Better World
Whether you’ve been dreaming of this new green career for months. or years. you are so ready to make this change you can taste it!
But at the moment, the work you do doesn’t give you much opportunity to have a positive impact on the planet.
- feel stuck a decidedly non-green career
- have just graduated or getting ready to graduate
- are in between positions
- have a “green” job, but you don’t have the impact you’d like to have.
y ou’ve been trying to sort out the best way to have a bigger impact on the planet and your community.
You Aren’t Sure How to Proceed
- You’ve searched online to find possible positions, but you can’t tell which position would be the best fit for you or you find they all expect more experience than you have to offer.
The Key to Your Success Is Gaining Clarity about Your Green Career Direction
To gain clarity about your new career direction, I recommend you take a few steps.
1) Get a good overview of the opportunities that are possible within the emerging economy. See Green Economy Map below for more information.
2) Understand what it takes to transition to a new career. See the Career Transition Map below for a detailed description of the journey ahead. When you take the steps in order, you’ll save yourself a lot of time and frustration as a result!
3) Take the time (a few weeks is all it will take) to clarify your green career direction. As you gain clarity about your career direction you discover your sense of excitement and internally inspired motivation will propel you forward. See Find Your Green Focus below for information.