Delivering a Personalized Birth Experience for Your Family
Virtua’s maternity care services are designed to meet the needs of you and your family. The region’s finest obstetricians, high-risk obstetricians, neonatologists, pediatricians, anesthesiologists, and maternal-newborn nurses will care for you every step of the way. Our highly skilled maternity care team is available for you and your baby 24 hours a day.
- Obstetrician/gynecologists (OB/GYNs) providing care at maternity centers and office locations throughout South Jersey
- Family-centered labor, delivery and postpartum care and breastfeeding support at Virtua Memorial and Virtua Voorhees Hospitals
- Comprehensive prenatal testing services including comprehensive screenings and diagnoses
- High-risk pregnancy care provided by board-certified and fellowship-trained maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- Screenings for women with depression during and after pregnancy, warm line for questions and referrals, and support groups
- Childbirth education and maternity education classes at multiple locations, weekend and evening availability as well as online courses
- Virtua Centers for Women that provide a range of high-quality obstetrical and gynecological services
Learn more about Virtua’s top-notch maternity services designed to meet the needs of you and your family.
VirtuaBaby provides an essential guide for pregnant women with trusted information you’ll need for a healthy pregnancy.
Virtua’s maternal-fetal medicine doctors care for pregnant women who are high risk because of chronic disease, multiples, being over age 35 at conception, or who have a family history of genetic disorders.
Pregnant women with heart disease face difficult challenges. Virtua’s high-risk pregnancy and heart care team provides monitoring and coordinated care to ensure a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
Prenatal care is vital for the health of a mother and baby and significantly reduces risk factors associated with pregnancy and childbirth.
80% of moms experience the baby blues in the first few days following delivery. Learn what’s normal and when you should call your doctor.
Online resources to help expectant mothers delivering at Virtua find the answers they need.
Along with helping fragile infants grow stronger, our staff compassionately supports you during this emotionally challenging time no matter how long your baby is with us.
Breastfeeding is one of the most natural acts you can provide for your little one. Learn the basics and discover useful tips and how breastfeeding will benefit your baby and you.